Pacesetter Campaign Partners lead the way by planning and conducting highly successful workplace campaigns. Pacesetters, as their title would suggest, lead by example, set the pace and build momentum for others in our community to follow.
Benefits of running a Pacesetter Campaign include:
- Visibly demonstrating your support of our community
- Connecting your organization with other leading businesses to build a strong and healthy community
- Generating employee pride through your organization’s support of people in need in our community
- Earning great exposure and recognition through United Way of Denton County publicity
- Earning recognition as a Pacesetter Campaign Partner on United Way of Denton County's website
- Joining an elite team that raises much needed resources for the partners and programs of United Way of Denton County
To learn more about running a Pacesetter Campaign, please contact
Kristin Jones at Kristin@UnitedWayDenton.org or (940) 566-5851 x 102
Every year at our Pacesetter Reception, we recognize our Pacesetter Campaign Partners for the immense impact they have on Denton County as a whole.
2016 Pacesetter Campaign Partners
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Bill Utter Ford
City of Denton
Communities In School of North Texas
DATCU Credit Union
Denton County Juvenile Probation Department
Eagle & Wheeler
First State Bank
First United Bank
Frenchy's Lawn and Tree Service
Health Services of North Texas
Medical City Denton
Merki & Associates, P.C.
Safran Electrical & Power
Sawko & Burroughs, P.C.
Target Distribution Center
United Parcel Service
United Way of Denton County
Wal-Mart Distribution Center
Wood, Thacker and Weatherly