Current Career Opening(s)
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-time
Purpose of Position:
Assist the CFO with accounting/data entry duties.
- Assist with grant reporting requirements.
- Process accounts payable invoices and issue checks.
- Maintain agency allocation excel worksheets and SECC distribution schedule.
- Maintain donor designations excel worksheets and prepare payments per schedule.
- Maintain archive records and destruction records per Record Retention policy.
- Data entry to record campaign pledges and donations, as needed.
- Assist answering the telephone, as needed.
- Assist CFO in other projects as assigned.
Standards for Measuring Performance:
- Ability to problem solve and conduct business in an organized manner.
- Processes payables and receivables in a timely manner.
- Ability to adhere to set timelines and meet deadlines.
- Ability to carry out responsibilities with flexibility to adapt to changing needs and goals
- Maintain a high degree of detail, integrity, discretion and confidentiality.
- Minimum education: AS in Accounting or at least 2 years in bookkeeping experience.
- Proficient computer skills, typing, working knowledge of Office365, Excel and Word processing is essential.
- Proficient with calculator. Ability to learn software applications.
- Employee must be able to sit at computer for long periods, lift at least 20 lbs, and use hands for purpose of typing, lifting and answering phones and taking messages.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, as needed.
- Must possess valid Texas Driver’s License and current auto insurance, and have daily access to vehicle.
- Must agree to criminal background check and credit check.
Interested candidates should please send resume to Vicki Smith, CFO at email@example.com.
United Way of Denton County values diversity and promotes equal employment opportunities by implementing guidelines and practices that ensure employees and applicants are not discriminated against with respect to national origin, race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, people with disabilities, or age.