Comprehensive behavioral health for every person in Denton County
The Denton County Behavioral Health Leadership Team will advocate and facilitate a collaborative person-centered behavioral health system to repair and restore lives:
- Ensure behavioral health services are available to meet the needs of all
- Assess data for continuous outcome measurements
- Prioritize data driven recommendations
- Provide a continuum of care
Our Method, Collective Impact:
What is Collective Impact?
Collective Impact (n) - A community coming together around a backbone organization as a team of equals to collaborate on solutions that no one organization can implement on their own.
Collective Impact is a structured way to unite a community of diverse people and achieve truly meaningful social change. By bringing everyone to the table and building relationships between them, Collective Impact accomplishes a community's goals through key elements of success:
- A Common Agenda, collectively putting forth a unified vision of a better community
- Shared Measurements, providing meaningful feedback to everyone involved
- Mutually Reinforcing Activities, avoiding duplication in favor of cooperation
- Continuous Communication, reinforcing trust and relationships between partners
- A Strong Backbone, orchestrating the hard work done through a unified initiative
Collective Impact Initiatives such as the Denton County Behavioral Health Leadership Team are a key part of United Way of Denton County's strategy for improving lives in Denton County.
Backbone Support Provided by: