The workplace campaign is the centerpiece of United Way of Denton County's resource development efforts. Annual gifts of all sizes combine to fuel the programs and partner agencies that improve the lives of tens of thousands of people each year.
These workplace campaigns are made possible by the hard work of Employee Campaign Coordinators (ECC's), dedicated volunteers who give of their time to ensure that their workplace campaign runs smoothly and efficiently.
Here are some resources that ECCs may find valuable for a successful workplace campaign:
- Our Brochure (.pdf)
- Our Poster (.pdf)
- Our Annual Report (.pdf)
- Our Pledge Form (.pdf)
- Our Corporate Pledge Form (.pdf)
- Helping People in our Community [7m 13s]
- Improving Behavioral Health in Denton County [5m 51s]
- Uniting All of Denton County [1m 06s]
- Mayor's Summer Youth Jobs Program [0m 59s]
- Third Annual Day of Action [1m 13s]