Planning to make an end-of-year gift? Donate online or postmark your check to 1314 Teasley Lane, Denton, TX 76205 by Dec. 31 to ensure that your gift counts in this tax year!
Questions? Contact Jodi Ramón at Jodi@UnitedWayDenton.org or 940-566-5851 Ext. 102
United Way of Denton County is hard at work improving lives in Denton County, thanks to donations from people just like you. Our donors range from blue collar workers at a manufacturing plant to professors at our local universities to self-made business owners to teachers in our school districts and beyond. Every gift both large and small is meaningful and important.
Working together, we can accomplish things that no organization, no individual and no government can accomplish on its own. That’s what it means to LIVE UNITED.
There are many ways you can join the movement with a donation:
- Click here to make an easy online donation via credit card
- Click here to download an individual pledge form
- Give via payroll deduction through a workplace campaign
- For state employees: give via payroll deduction through SECC
- Make a planned gift to establish a legacy of improving lives
- Sell Dine United discount cards to fundraise for impact
- Sponsor our materials or events
Leadership givers are our most dedicated donors, generously giving $300 or more to our United Way through their workplace campaign or on their own. Each year, we recognize our leadership givers as pillars of our community, helping us fund many worthy programs and partner agencies dedicated to improving lives in Denton County.
Alexis De Tocqueville Society: $10,000+
Chairman's Circle: $5,000 - $9,999
Capstone Pillar: $2,500 - $4,999
Platinum Pillar: $1,000 - $2,499
Gold Pillar: $750 - $999
Silver Pillar: $500 - $749
Bronze Pillar: $300 - $499