You are here
Free Tax Prep in Corinth (NCTC-Corinth)
What do I need to get my taxes prepared for free?
If you are married, both you and your spouse must be present to sign the return.
These documents are required for our volunteers to prepare your federal income tax return:
- Social Security Card or ITIN Card / Letter for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents (original only)
- Photo ID for taxpayer and spouse
- Checkbook or Bank Document with routing and account number for direct deposit
- Completed Form 13614-C (español) (Intake/Interview & Quality Review Sheet)
In addition, please check for the following:
- If you are legally married but filing separately from your spouse, we unfortunately cannot prepare your return
- Any and all documents you may have out of this non-exhaustive list of forms
- Ensure that you do not have any of these tax issues that we are not allowed to prepare
Corinth, TX 76208-76208