For $20 a ticket, you can put your name into the raffle for a 2017 Kawasaki Jet Ski! Talk to anyone at a DATCU Credit Union branch, Cycle Center of Denton, or United Way of Denton County to purchase your tickets. SPECIAL: Buy six (6) entries for $100!
Win a 2017 Kawasaki Jet Ski, Model STX-15F with trailer
Retail value $10,873
- Raffle ticket purchase is necessary to enter or win. The purchase is $20 each or six (6) tickets for $100.
- Eligibility: You are eligible if you are a legal l resident of the United States and are 18 years of age or older on 4/17/17 and possess a valid driver’s license. Employees of United Way of Denton County and DATCU, and their immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are ineligible to win the raffle.
- Timing: The raffle begins at 12:01 am Central Standard Time (CST) on 4/29/17 and ends at 9:30 am on 7/14/17 CST. Winners will be notified by email and will have to come forward and accept the prize no later than July 21, 2017. Attendance is not necessary.
- How to Enter: No entry limit per person. Entry is available through physical ticket purchase at any of DATCU’s eleven (11) locations in Denton or Wise Counties or at any event where tickets are being sold by DATCU, Cycle Center of Denton or other representatives of United Way of Denton County. On the official entry form (ticket), all information fields must be fully and accurately completed or the entry will be void. No Refunds.
- All net proceeds to benefit United Way of Denton County, Inc. a 501C3 Charitable Organization.
The following prize will be awarded: a) One 2017 Kawasaki Jet Ski, Model STX-15F with trailer. Retail value $10,873; Sponsor (United Way of Denton County, Inc.) is awarding the prize jet ski on an “as-is” basis without warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind express or implied (including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, safety, legality for use by the winner. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable fees and expenses related to the acceptance, award, and use of his/her prize, including (but not limited to): a. Prize vehicle expenses (including but not limited to registration (plus any additional or replacement equipment/parts, and installation required for registration) license, title insurance, insurance, gas, and maintenance; b. any other expenses not specifically listed herein. The procurement of all items included in the foregoing list is the winner’s sole responsibility. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize or part thereof cannot be awarded for any reason in which case, Sponsor will in its sole discretion award a substitute prize or part thereof of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including where applicable sales tax) due for the awarded prize to transfer title to the winner in accord with Texas State Law.