Volunteer Financial Coaches work with individuals and families to reach their personalized goals related to improving their financial stability.
Free for individuals and families who earn up to (not over) $53,000
- Managing your finances & planning for the future
- Saving within your means
- Developing healthy financial skills and behaviors
- Acomplishing your financial goals
- Avoiding predatory lending debt traps
- Managing a bank account
- Accessing free income tax preparation & e-filing services
- Accessing free legal services
Interested in volunteering as a financial coach?
- No financial education and/or experience is required
- Training is provided at no cost to the volunteer
- Contact John Montoya for more details (John@UnitedWayDenton.org)