Pacesetter Campaign Partners lead the way by planning and conducting highly successful workplace campaigns. Pacesetters, by definition, lead by example, set the pace and build momentum for others in our community to follow.
Benefits of being a Pacesetter Campaign Partner include:
- Visibly demonstrate your support of our community
- Connect your organization with other leading businesses to build a strong and healthy community
- Generate employee pride through your organization’s support of people in need in our community
- Greater exposure and recognition through increased media opportunities
- Featured as a Pacesetter Campaign Partner on United Way of Denton County's website
- Membership in an elite team that raises much needed resources for the partners and programs of United Way of Denton County
To learn more about becoming a Pacesetter Campaign Partner, please contact
Jodi Ramón at firstname.lastname@example.org or (940) 566-5851 x 102
2012 Pacesetter Campaign Partners
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Denton County
Bill Utter Ford
City of Denton
Communities in Schools of North Texas
DATCU Credit Union
Denton County Health Department
Denton County Juvenile Probation Department
Denton Regional Medical Center
Eagle & Wheeler
First State Bank
First United Bank
Frenchy's Lawn and Tree Service
Health Services of North Texas
Interfaith Ministries of Denton, Inc.
John Baines, P.C.
Meridian Bank Texas
Merki & Associates, P.C.
NORTHSTAR Bank of Texas
Sally Beauty Company
Sawko & Burroughs, P.C.
United Way of Denton County